Advertise

Posted by Donny Salazar | 11:13 PM



If you want to advertise in this blog, please contact me using the form below for any requirements and concerns. I have available six banners of 125 x 125 ads portion which is located at the upper right of this site. I think it is a good spot for those who want to advertise. If you are interested, this will cost for about $20/month for each banner.

For the meantime, my blog is just newly born. I'm driving a traffic in a keyword "Make Money Blogging". In my opinion, this is the traffic you should be targeting your ads for it is the type of traffic that will produce sales. I have reserved the rights to decline any ads that I feel inappropriate to this blog.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any concerns you have.





Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):

SHARE THIS:

TWITTER UPDATE: